Current Job Opportunities at MSBH
We are currently looking for a FINANCE MANAGER to join our team!
Mid Shore Behavioral Health, Inc. (MSBH) is a non-profit seeking a full-time accounting professional to join the MSBH behavioral health team at our location in Easton, MD.
• A rapidly growing team of diverse professionals
• Dedicated to maintaining and increasing needed mental health and substance use funding for the mid-shore, supporting all age groups
• Intentional in creating and sustaining a healthy climate of inclusion
• Day-to-day management of a $14 million budget
• Preparing monthly & quarterly financial statements – for the organization and individual programs
• Award and grant management
• Cash flow management
• Allocations and costing for numerous programs
• Hands on accounting support to program staff
Qualified candidates will have strong written & verbal communication skills, two years minimum of management experience, and either be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or have a bachelor’s degree majoring in accounting. Grant management experience is a plus. Consideration will be given for other equivalent degrees or a two-year accounting degree combined with other credentials and experience. Broader experience gained from working in public accounting or small to midsize companies is helpful. This position reports to the Finance Director and has one direct report.
MSBH supports a healthy work/life balance and provides a robust benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, short term disability, life insurance, and a generous contribution to a 401K retirement account. Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements by December 18 to Kelley Moran, Mid Shore Behavioral Health, Inc., 28578 Mary’s Court, Suite 1, Easton, MD 21601. FAX 410-770-4809. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.